Saturday, October 2, 2010

The End

Arrived In Petaluma at a Motel 6, this is the worst place I've stayed in and the bathroom flooded and they make you pay for internet and the person next door goes in and out every minute or so and the door squeaks. The drive down the coast was quite nice it is  highly recommended
Added a day later. More bad news about Motel 6. After I wrote the above I went to bed and was woken up about a hour later by something biting me, it was bed bugs. I pulled back the sheets and saw these little dark things crawling around, I crushed one and it was bloody, it was my blood. I end up leaving and headed home at 3am, a six hour drive. I now have two dozen quarter size welts on my arms, back and face and they itch bad. Thanks Motel 6

Noyo Harbor, Ft. Bragg
Live aboard, Noyo Harbor



End of fishing


No comments:

Post a Comment