Friday, October 7, 2011

Pecos part two.
Back from dinner. Went to a Mexican place, not bad, this place is some kind of gold mine it was packed and more people coming the door. Pecos is one of those places that makes Orosi/Culter look upscale.


Texas range land.

Rural road, this is the good part it later turns into large gravel.

Cadillac Ranch. This must be one of the more popular attractions around, while I was two guys from Europe came out and as I was leaving two more groups came out, this was around eight Friday morning.

The Graffie is about i/8 inch thick and covers every inch.

There were plenty of cans with paint lying around so I added my name.

I was there.

Texas farm land.

The sign says it all. This was a rest stop on the way to Lubbock, very classie.

Across the street from the Sheriff's office in Lamesa.

View from motel in Pecos.


No comments:

Post a Comment