Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This is the end
Tomorrow I head home. Today was a museum indulgence. I think traffic in LA has gotten worst. It took two hours to get to the Getty, should of been under an hour, I left Covina after 9 so the traffic shouldn't of been to bad but it was stop and go all the way to San Monica and people do this every day!

Part of the "Pacific Standard Time" exhibit at the Getty. You weren't allow to take photos of the show so I did anyway. A survey  of LA painting and sculpture, worth seeing.

Another photo I wasn't suppose to take, umm, dead babies.

Nice Ducati outside of LACMA parked on 6th., the secret free parking area and today was a free day for museum enterance.

Edward Kienholz's "Five Car Stud" powerful stuff. No photo allowed.

At LAMCA was the "California Design" part of "Pacific Standard Time' Photos allowed.

Looking at a Joan Brown painting.

In general the whole LACMA complex is a architectural mess.

Same old scene on Hollywood Blvd. but I did notice some new upscale shops in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment